Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Brianna and Chris Wed!

I had the fortune of being able to assist with a wedding earlier this June, with the very talented Ashley Marana of Custom Obscura Photography. I brought my camera along, "just in case," and of course ended up doing some shooting. I'm so happy I did, because what a stunning couple Bri and Chris make! They were both radiantly happy, so sweet, and so obviously in love with each other. They, their family and their friends were a pleasure to be around, and I feel privileged to have been able to capture part of their day!


For more images of Bri and Chris, please visit my Facebook page!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 1, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

Aw, these photos are gorgeous! I really love the photo of the couple kissing on the bridge. It's so sweet and not perfectly posed like some wedding photos can be.

I'd love it if you could check out my blog sometime :) withmonsters.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Become a Fan on Facebook!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP